Join Boy Scout Troop 358 at our Annual Fish Fry starting THIS FRIDAY and each Friday during the first five weeks of Lent at St. Christopher!
Dates and Times
This year’s Fish Fry will be open to the public 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the St. Christopher School cafeteria:
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- Friday, April 4, 2014
While our menu (click here to download a menu) is subject to change, we typically offer the following fare:
General – $9.00 ALL YOU CAN EAT ($7 seniors and Kids 11 & under)
- All-You-Can-Eat Breaded Perch with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw (to die for), and tartar sauce
- 21-Piece Shrimp Basket* with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw, and cocktail sauce
- Spaghetti with marinara sauce
- Our Famous Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Cheese with French Fries
Special – $11.00 ($9 seniors and Kids 11 & under)
- Jumbo Shrimp Basket* with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw, and cocktail sauce
- Walleye Dinner* cooked to order with French Fries, our homemade coleslaw, and tartar sauce
Each meal includes: French Fries, homemade coleslaw, bread & butter, choice of dessert, fruit punch and coffee.
For the first time we will also offer a salad bar.
We also offer ice cream sundaes, soft drinks, and bottled water for sale as well.
The price is a real steal for what you get!